Friday, July 10, 2015

Surfing and the luck of the Irish

We hoped the luck of the Irish would be on our side as we brought the boys out for surfing lessons on St Patricks Day!
Practicing on land before trying it in the water
because everybody knows practice makes perfect

Lessons were a success but we were exhausted.  I don't think I ever realized what hard work surfing really is!
Back at the resort we found our friend Nate who works at the Marriott coordinating all the activities and entertainment.  Naturally he was dressed as a leprechaun.
Garrett climbing palm trees and looking for rainbows
I was just looking to darken my tan
We stayed out until the sun went down
Then we hit the town! Drew ended up as part of the dance routine for this group of street performers  

1 comment:

thanida said...

Congratulations this will help me a lot.Wonderful article,I like your points .Thanks for the solutions for each issue. They are helpful.
ลิฟติ้งขนตา บางแสน