Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wheely?

Wes got to the church this morning before realizing he had a completely flat, riding on the rim, tire.  Wheely?

When we tried getting the tire off and the dang thing was screwed on way too tight. Wouldn't even loosen up with Wes standing and jumping on the dang thing! Wheely!

There was a merit badge clinic going on in the building and Wes suggested I go see if any of the guys in there could help. I found a few...
And after all the the guy who only weighs a buck fifteen is the one who got the bolts moving. Wheely????
Wheely.

* Honestly though, I love that Wes totally knows what he's doing with his car. I love that he is smart enough to figure his way through any obstacle that lies in his way. Not just with his car, but really with anything. I don't know what I'll do when he graduates and isn't around anymore! I adore that boy, wheely.


No comments: