Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Ranch

Garrett, Austin, Wes, & Zach

It has been a really long time since I have had a chance to go out to the ranch and watch my boys ride. When we first talked to Steve Fogg about using his 20 acre lot to build a track for the boys to ride on, we were out there all the time. Usually with Jeff on the front loader moving dirt just like a little boy in the sand box, making jumps and berms, a kiddie track and a track for the big boys. Brynne loves to ride with Jeff on his bike but has been asking for her own...

This spring a handful of guys pitched in and hired a professional to do his thing out there. After several thousand dollars and a few weeks longer than anyone had anticipated our new track was finished. Wes loves the new jumps out here but I think they all miss the old table top a little.
Wes
Most weekends, at some point my guys can be found running around and riding their bikes at the ranch. I finally made it out there and took a few pictures this last weekend. I got a few great shots of my guys.

Jeff

Jason (left) and Jeff (right)

No comments: