Sunday, July 18, 2010

Boot Camp 2010

Girls camp is one of my great loves. 
While I am there, relationships are formed and friendships are strengthened  
Confidence is built, 
I am humbled by my surroundings.  
We reinforce the knowledge, that together we can do hard things.   
We are often reminded the importance of being flexible.  Things don't always go according to plan.
We learn skills that will make us stronger individuals, and thus, more capable wives and mothers. 
(my mom is awesome!)
We are silly and love to have fun! 
Sometimes too much!
Regardless, it is a week that I look forward to each year.  I am grateful that I am given the opportunity to spend time learning from great women and fantastic youth.  
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

2 comments:

where the wildthings grow said...

Ditto!

Janelle Ehat said...

Wow!! That looks like it was a BLAST! Love that mom caught skinned and ate a rattlesnake! So fun!