Monday, January 16, 2012

Lashing Out

A darling girl I'm privileged to call a friend graduated from the Paul Mitchell Academy in Rexburg Idaho just a few months ago.  She was married just several weeks before that, and somewhere in between, just three weeks into marital bliss, her husband, just 24 years old, was diagnosed with Cancer.  They moved back into the Sacramento area where his parents live, and where he is insured, to undergo chemo.  The medical bills are piling up, but their faith and optimism remain strong.  A job with regular hours is hard to keep when you are sick or the primary caretaker for someone who is.  Luckily Christina can make her own appointments for haircuts and for applying eyelash extensions.  The lashes sounded like a fun thing to me and an easy way for me to help support this sweet couple. 
 Christina took before and after pictures of my lashes when she did them for me last week.  Here's how they turned out.  They last 6-8 weeks and you can get them filled after that.  No need for mascara any more and I love the way they look! 
 Christina lives in Davis right now and comes to Fresno every few weeks to visit family and meet with clients.  So all of you ladies in the Woodland and Sacramento area, and my Fresno and Clovis friends, if you've ever considered adding a little lush to your lashes, let me know and I'll get you in touch with my girl.  She did 5 of my girlfriends just this last weekend and all of them are thrilled.  Help out my sweet friend and look FABULOUS for it!

You can check out her blog here

1 comment:

CH Nelson said...

yaaaa!!! you're the best!:):)