Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Right Now

I'm loving Instagram. A super fun app with cool editing options.

My boys looking out for their baby sister.  Love this one of Wes carrying her to the car after school.
Valentines day came and went. Love the excuse to eat these yummy candies.  Also love that I had the discipline to eat just one bag the whole season!
Speaking of seasons, I love that my ski season has finally started!
I love that I can finally appreciate a beautiful powder day!
I love that skiing gives me the opportunity to have some good one on one time with my kids.

While I didn't love the realization that I am a stinky ski instructor, I did love that Brynne enjoyed skiing just as much as the rest of us.
I am totally loving all the recipe ideas I'm finding on Pinerest! 
Reading has recently just clicked with Brynne, and she is reading everything! I love that she is reading me the bedtime stories now!
I'm soooo thoroughly loving this show and don't know how I can possibly wait 6 months for the next season to begin!
And last of all I'm loving this new game and can finally say I'm over Words With Friends.

No comments: