Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ready or Not, Here it Comes!

Like a bunch of cheery little elves, I had 5 extra sets of hands helping assemble decorations and putting lights into place on Monday. We worked for hours and at the request of two of my much younger helpers we did it all rocking out to 80's tunes!! The good news is, I've NEVER gotten so much done in one day. The bad news is that I still have all of the bushes to cover, the other half of the roof to finish and then I need to connect all of the extension cords, plugs and timers so that all of these lights actually have power. The really bad news is that rain is expected with the next hour and a half and it's expected to continue through the weekend! Ready or not, the rain and the deadline rolling at me much faster than I would like!!

No comments: