Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Baaaack...sort of!

Oh where, oh where has crazy Jen been?

Gone.

Literally.

Everywhere, but not at once.

Now I am home, and paying the price for it.


Big Time!


I am sick with a yucky cold, was out until 9:30 Monday night finishing the lights for our crazy neighborhood traditions, and all I really want to do is take a nap!


Well, maybe take a nap and then sneak into a daytime showing of Twilight and just escape reality for a bit, and then maybe another nap...do you see where I am coming from friends?


I have hit the proverbial wall and now I just want to hibernate!


So here is what I did last month...




Posts to follow shortly...like a few days shortly. I haven't completely forgotten about the blogging world!

I've missed you all!

2 comments:

Aaron and Devon said...

I hope you feel better soon! Looks like a crazy month, and just think, the holidays aren't over yet!

Kari said...

Woe. You have been busy! It was so fun to see you!