Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Owning it

Tonight Brynne begged to have the Pizza Hut $10 dinner in a box...I have no idea where she heard of this or what it really consists of.  What I do know, is that we have about 5 pizza places within a half mile radius of our house and Pizza Hut is not one of them.  However our Target does sell Pizza Hut individual sized pizzas and I convinced her that would have to do the trick.  (As a complete side note and disclaimer here, Tuesdays are always my busiest days of the week. Throw in a baseball game, volleyball game, book club, two big projects due for different kids requiring a printer that decided to stop working, Dr appointments, all 4 kids heading in different directions all day, and a husband to drop off at the airport, and this mom wasn't home long enough to cook dinner for anybody!)  As we stood in line to buy the pizza Brynne says to me," Mom are you thinking you wanna look at the clothes after we get this food, cause I'm thinking I definitely do!"  I was totally laughing and remembered a page from a book Brynne had shown us a few weeks ago at her open house, and I had to share.  On each page there were clues about which insect was hiding behind a bush.  Here are the clues on the last page.
She is SOOOO my daughter!

No comments: