Monday, June 9, 2014

Piano Recital June 2014

 I can't get the videos I have of each of the performances to load on blogger for some reason.  the alternative is that you can click on the links below to the posts I shared on FB and see them there.
Wes playing Pachelbel meets U2. A fun arrangement by John Schmidt combining of the famous Canon  in D and With or Without you.  I can't even count how many times I have listened to this performance since the recital. 
Drew played and sang Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade.  It was his first time ever singing and playing anything.  He barely learned the piece in time for the performance and we were really proud of how well he pulled it off.  I can't wait to hear him do more of this kind of thing in the future.  
If I can get the video to upload at a later date I will share Brynne's performance here too!
So proud of all three of these talented kiddos.  Next I'll have to share a video of Garrett playing his guitar!

No comments: