Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Makin' Me Smile


I've been up to my eyeballs with "stuff" to do this holiday season and still finding lots of reasons to smile.  Baking yummy treats for favorite friends, excuses to call and chat even if its never for long enough, Garrett singing Christmas songs to our puppy, Brynne spending hours making invitations to every single soul in her class to come to her "dans recytl" this Saturday, 1000 hugs and kisses from my little Drew every day, Wes helping me out with all my projects without a word of complaint and the strength of a man, a sweet new helper in the mornings to get everyone off to school on time, wrapping up in my favorite fleece sheets, Christmas music BLARING from Brynnes room, enjoying the company of a new friend, cozy new chenille socks, long overdue projects finally coming to fruition, hot chocolate, a warm fire,  and the anticipation of all the fun events that still lie ahead.  Feelin' merry and bright, I can't help but smile!

No comments: