Friday, February 22, 2013

Flashback Friday


Since this picture was taken, I've grown a bit. My hair needs regular appointments at the salon to maintain any of the blond I used to have. My dad has lost a bit of hair since these days, and my mom miraculously looks the same. Beautiful. Back then my parents were my world and could make any of life's bumps and scrapes better. They took care of my every need and taught me everything they could. They kept me laughing and smiling and shared their love of the Savior and His teachings. One would think 35 years down the road their job would be done. Not even close. They along with the rest of my family, are still my world. They still keep my laughing and smiling, they keep teaching and loving. A parents job is never done and I can't tell you how grateful I am for that. My parents really are the best! Love you mom and dad! Thanks for continuing to carry me!


1 comment:

DaNae said...

Thank you for keeping me laughing and smiling and sharing your love and your life with me all these years. I love you !!