Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My People

One night we were all dressed in real clothes and on our way in to town. 
 The sun was just settling into another perfect sunset so I made everyone stop to take a few pictures. This was their response.
 Until I gave them the stink eye.
 Then almost everybody shaped up.
 I couldn't decide which of these two I liked better.
 top or bottom?
 Never ones to be idle Garrett and drew took the opportunity to do a little tree climbing.
 I adore this picture of these two best friends and think bringing Isabel along for Brynne was the smartest thing I've done in years!
My cute Garrett
I love the way that my boys look out for little Brynne.  They are awesome big brothers
 And to think that we are to blame for this crazy and slightly irreverent group of people!




No comments: