Monday, September 13, 2010

Take Me Out...To The Pool?

This summer some friends invited us to join them for a Fresno Grizzly baseball game...poolside.  I totally didn't get how that would work.  I hadn't been to a game before and just couldn't wrap my head around watching a baseball game by a pool, in my swimsuit, but I am always up for a new adventure.
We met some new friends there and looked on with anticipation at what a $20 bill will motivate some to do...

We walked over to the concessions and got an ice cream cone and swam in the pool.  I knew there was a game going on somewhere in the background of all of this, but really none of us had a clue what was happening in it.
As I look back on the evening what I really remember are the FIREWORKS...talk about some serious sparks!

No comments: