Monday, November 1, 2010

Warning: Blog Post Overload

It's true that I am always busy.  I like to live life this way.  I enjoy it all too much to miss out on anything and there are always too many things that I want to do.  But some weeks are really crazy, most of you say that all my weeks are crazy, but truly some are worse than others.  Some weeks I am nuts because I am just trying to do too many things that I want to do, but if push comes to shove, I can always make changes, let something slide or put it off for another day because they are things I have chosen or put upon myself.  The  crazy weeks are the ones that are out of my hands.  They are the weeks that I am following someone elses time frame.  Things like Dr. appointments, dentist appointments, dance class, music class, an event I am hosting, visitors from out of town, sports practices and games, are tweaked just a little and are somehow all happening at the same times or overlapping  just enought that it is impossible to get from one to the next on time.  Last  week was like that.  It was an incredibly fun, action packed week, but I didn't come up for air all week, and I definitely didn't sleep much.  This week is mostly only busy of my own making, and I plan to let a lot of things slide...I just want to go for my runs and then hole up at my computer and document it all.  Okay so that's not really realistic, I'll squeeze in a few more things, but seriously, I have a ton of catching up to do this week and as you know I am rarely at a loss for words, and my camera is always at my side.  So hunker down and get ready because the pictures and the stories and are about to start over flowing!

No comments: