Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This is The Trip That Jen Planned


Rothenburg ob der Tauber
Oct 4th and 5th 2008
This is the trip that Jen planned,

this is the guy who paid….

This was a stop along the way,
this is the place we ate…

These are the books we read on the plane,
guess who had more fun?

This is the car we rented,
and crusied the autoban, sans sun…

This is the place we stayed at,

right near the city gate

This is how I felt when we got here,
Jeff said let me eat cake!

This is the city that I love,

and the walls that kept it safe
These are the streets that we wandered,

utnil Jeff misbehaved
These are the hats we DON’T wear,
and the water we don’t drink
This is a view from the outside

It doesn’t get any prettier, you think?

This isn't the last time I'll be here,
so help me Heaven above


This is the trip that Jen planned,
this is the man that I love!

11 comments:

Carie said...

incredible, gorgeous, amazing. The pictures are breathtaking. (plus super cute outfits Jen.)

Mike Bohn said...

Those pictures are killing me with jealousy. Looks like so much fun. Hope things are well.

Amber said...

Jen, That was fantastic!!!! What a gorgeous place and just you and your hubby, it doesn't get any better. I'm putting that on my someday list!!!

Katie said...

Those pictures are amazing! It looks so fun. Plus Jen, I'm sure you fit right in with all the uber-stylish Europeans. Have an awesome time you guys.

Heather said...

So FUN! Looks fantastic and your pictures are fun and beautiful. So cute!

Tara Rickards said...

JEN!!!! So fun! I'm so glad you posted from there! The pictures brought back so many memories! I forgot how much I love it there too! I wish we were there but I'm so glad you guys have some time to just be a couple. Those are the days you get your boyfriend back! ;-) Miss you guys!

Janelle Ehat said...

It's just as gorgeous as I remember it! Holy smokes! I love all of the fall leaves too! Wow! You guys took some great pictures! And I have to agree with Katie, you do look uber-stylish!

Aaron and Devon said...

I love how you posted this blog! What beautiful pictures, beautiful places, beautiful people!

Bill said...

Hiya guys!!
Looking at the pics brought back ALL the fun memories. Makes ME wanna go back again. Your kids are fine, but they are missin' you SOOOOOO much!
Have a safe flight. See you tomorrow night.

the Remingtons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Remingtons said...

I was hoping to see a picture of Jeff wearing lederhosen. Disappointing.