Tuesday, April 23, 2013

There He Goes!

Sixteen years old just in time for the Mormon Prom
So his first date was kind of a big deal
Wes went with Ali and a group of her friends 
I had fun taking a bunch of pictures of the kids and getting to know them a bit.
Wes' date is such a cute girl
I loved that they were teasing and laughing with each other
They were comfortable enough to take fun silly pictures  
 And were thrilled when we were finally done and they could get on with their night!
 But the best part was that just before they left Wes pulled me over and gave me a big hug, thanked me for coming all the way across town to take pictures, and then with the cutest grin on his face he told me, "You're such a good mom!" Yeah, I think he's a keeper...

1 comment:

Tawna said...

How come I tear up at everything? Like when I got to the part about Wes thanking you and telling you that you are such a good Mom. :) Sweet, handsome, GOOD boy you got there, Jen.