Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So Shoe Me!


Little Brynne has been doing a bit of growing lately, FINALLY! It does have its draw backs though. She has just recently outgrown ALL of these shoes.

And ALL of these ones too. And while I miss the darling knee high brown boots, and so loved those cute little navy polka dot flats, and the brown flip flops with all the cute beads were such favorites, I know I can find others to replace them eventually. What I didn't imagine is the ones I wouldn't be able to find a replacement for are these ones!

Who knew REAL red dress shoes could be so hard to find? If you have found any this year spill the beans!

2 comments:

shelleyv said...

OK someone was has a shoe addiction. Those are the cutest shoes. I hope you are going to give them to a good home. They look like they have hardly been worn. It is going to someone's lucky Day!

haley said...

I found cute ones at Target. Hope it helps!