Monday, December 21, 2009

A Win Win Situation

When BYU, our favorite team to cheer for, plays against Fresno State who's coach is family to many friends in various ways, who do you cheer for? I wore red and cheered for BYU. Either way I win.

When your friends want to go to the game together, and your kids really want to come too, what do you do? I brought mine and let them sit with their friends while I sat with mine. We both won!
What do you do when an exciting game is happening right in front of you and your girlfriends are visiting all around you? You talk and watch whatever you can. Multitasking is definitely a win win situation.
What do you do if your kids won't stop climbing all over you while you visit and watch whatever bits of the game you can? You fill their sweet little mouths with yummy ice cream. They are happy and you can once again resume conversation!

What do you do if you are a picture taking fool like me and you leave your camera at home when you go to the game? I stole a few pictures from my sister and then used my iphone for a few. In this case I win because I still get to capture a bit of my fun night out, but you, anyone bothering to read this, definitely loose because these pics just don't quite capture the great time we all had!

No comments: