Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fancy That!

If you are a girl and have never read this book or others like it... you are missing out! Nancy is the Queen of all things girly, frilly and fancy. My introduction to these books was by one of my favorite people on the planet! Stephanie gave me the one titled Bonjour Butterfly for my birthday this last year because she said the girls reminded her of us! What a great gift!

My Brynne was invited to a Fancy Nancy Birthday party this week and if you are a girl between the ages of 3 and 5 years old and you didn't go to this party...you are missing out! Check out all this fancy fun!








There is only so much fancy fun a girl can have before she really needs a nap! And if you are a girl or a boy of any age and you didn't already know that...you are REALLY missing out!

5 comments:

Tara Rickards said...

HaHa! I love the picture of her asleep at the end! Perfect! She is so cute all dressed up!

Aaron and Devon said...

She looks adorable. I can't believe how big she is.

GREENLAW said...

cute pics! :) thank you SO much for taking ellie... you made her day!!

Amber said...

So stinking cute, she's a little pocket dynamite!!! K, the comment you left made my day, and yes at times we do share a brain, it's scary. Your title and description cracked me up, here's another for you, I almost put the same background you've got on my page, I loved that pattern, I shouldn't have been surprised to find it on your page!!! Thanks for being such an easy friend, wait that doesn't sound right, you know what I mean. Someday when all my kids are in school and I "check back into life" :) let's get together for lunch and catch up!!!

Janelle Ehat said...

So cute! Emily was so excited to see pictures of "Ninners"!