Monday, September 15, 2008

Game Day




Friday was game day! Wes and Austin had Football scrimmages and Garrett had his first cross country race. It was incredibly hot, but we had a blast watching our guys! Brynne was ready to go once she found out the snack bar wasn't open. She kept telling us "It's all over! There is nobody here! Time to go home!" The boys did such a great job! Wes sacked the quarter back twice, and Garrett came in 15th place with 6 schools of 4th grade boys competeing.




We were back at the school for more football on Saturday for the Football carnival. All the ementary schools that feed into the one High school came to compete in quick 12 minute games and it was quite the scene!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Your Thursday's sound like my Tuesday's only a little worse. We have soccer, scouts and I do activity days. Most weeks with Steve not able to help! Of course all 3 of those things are at the same time. The joy of being the mom! HaHa. Hey call me to do lunch I am totally up for it. Also check out my new business - I would love it if you would like to have a party!!!! www.scentsy.com/hle