Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cute Cakes!


Brynne found some cupcake papers with Dora on them yesterday. She wanted to make cupcakes all day but I was out of cake mix and everything else for that matter. Finally I got out to the store and we were ready to get started. Brynne said mom I have a great idea, I can be the little chef and you can be the big chef. We put on our matching aprons and got to work. (yes I should have taken pics of that, but of course didn't think of it) Today she asked if we could share them with her friends in her preschool class. She has been so excited to share them all morning and she is bursting with pride. She is so much fun!

4 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

So fun! I loved all of your posts! Brynne is getting so big and looks so old these days! Yay for no more cast! Peter's little brother Chris had a cast on for what seemed to his brothers like an eternity and they feared him fiercely by the time it was ready to come off!! Jeff is such a good dad! Every Sunday the kids chime in unison "Tell us a story from when you were little!" and so every week on our drive from Peter's parents home we tell stories! They LOVE it! And I'm sorry about your shin splints/stress fracture! That stinks!! My knee has been killing me the last week or so and I haven't been able to run at all. Just walking and I feel the same way! Nothing compares in burning calories than a good hard run! I hope you feel better!

GREENLAW said...

jen... brynne is SO cute! i'm glad she could come the other day! i hope you've had some downtime this weekend!

christensen crew said...

Oh my goodness...Your family is so darling! Your three boys followed by this beautiful daughter gives me hope and something to hopefully one day look forward to! So how long did you wait after boy #3 to have your little Brynne? What a happy ending! That is what we are crossing our fingers for over here! And You and I share an understanding with our three boys that no other Mom's will know...I AM SURE! I am so glad that Steve introduced your blog to me, Since you are a step ahead of me...I can go to your blog to see how a supermom gets it all done! :)

stacia said...

could she be any cuter? she is gorgeous! i love little girls! oh- boys too!