Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hustle and Bustle of the Season


Warning: I'm still playing catch up on here, so I've got a few old posts coming up!

All the busy-ness of the Christmas season can get overwhelming and is sometimes a lot of work, but when it's all said and done it's worth it!
Goodies and sweets
Decorations just for the outside, that fill an entire room inside!
The wonder and tradition
sweet family time
the recitals 
the music
the letters North Pole bound
 My bipolar midnight snacks
 School performances
 leather jackets and shades
 bells to ring 
 and songs to sing
 Enjoying it now, they grow up too fast
I love the Christmas season, even with all of the hustle and bustle.
The festive atmosphere that fills every nook and cranny is contagious. These moments shared with the people I love make all of the sleepless nights totally worth it!

No comments: