Thursday, April 17, 2014

Youth Conference 2014

This week from Tuesday through Thursday Wes and Garrett were in Yosemite
The annual church youth conference was there for the first time this year
 There are games and activities
Always a great speaker 
 opportunities for the seniors to address to their younger classmates 
 and a super fun dance
 It was one of my favorite weeks of the year when I had the opportunity to serve with the adult leaders and attend the conference 
 For the last 3 years I have had kids in attendance and I am so grateful for those who have planned, prepared and given so much of their time and talents to pull this few days together.
 I am grateful for the pictures that were taken up there.  I love getting a little window into what the experience was like for my boys.
 These couple of days are a great opportunity to remember who we are, why we are here, and the path that will lead us back Home.
 I am so grateful to live in an area where our leaders are so committed to providing these kind of faith building activities for our kids
When they came home we all just wanted a little time with them to hear about their week and experience
 I am grateful that they could go and so happy to have them back home again!



No comments: